Moya Brand Lost at Sea BJJ GI
The LOST At SEA Gi is a World War II Era Influenced Gi, inspired by the World War II Era Navy Pea Coat and all the happenings of that Era.
- 450 Gram Pearl Weave jacket (single weave)
- Navy Blue Contrast Stitching
- EVA foam padded collar
- Woven Labels
- Re enforced stitching on critical seams
- Light weight Cotton Twill Pants (Comp Use)
- 32 Thread Count Drawcord
- 4 Total Belt Loops on Pants
- IBJJF APPROVED
- Comes with Gi Bag
- White Belt Not Included
All MoyaBrand Kimono are 100% Cotton and will shrink.
Please note, hot wash and hot dry if you would like the kimono to shrink down for a better fit.
If you would like the kimono to maintain its sizing and not shrink, please cold wash and hang dry.