CF REGIONALS SPEED TR 1.0
Always be ready for your next rep. All-direction stability keeps your base of support solid, helping you exert maximum power and reach top speeds. The Speed TR features specialized reinforcements, like a heel KippingKlip for efficient handstand pushups, a RopePro shank for durability, and a responsive propulsion plate enabling high-intensity transitions. Built for high speed, these shoes can handle it all, from EMOM to AMRAP.
- Monomesh and hotmelt overlay upper for breathable, WOD-tackling durability Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- Ultra soft compression molded midsole for mitigating impact shock
- Forefoot cradle with flat laces for high-end lateral and medial support
- Flared outsole and metasplit flex grooves for a super-stable lifting base
- KippingKlip TPU on the back heel allows for a smooth transition up and down the wall for those often programmed HSPUs.
- RopePro shank for no-slide, tough protection
- Anti-friction collar and tongue lining to reduce moisture and heat build up
- SizeSmallBigWidthToo narrowToo wideComfortUncomfortableComfortableQualityNot greatPerfect95%recommend this product