The Rogue SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope is the high-performance, adjustable jump rope of choice for athletes, trainers, and gym owners who demand the best. Made in the USA using aircraft-grade aluminum and a 3/32” red-coated speed cable, Version 2.0 of the SR-2 also introduces a high-speed, ball-bearing swivel design, allowing the rope to move seamlessly in any direction.
The exterior of the tapered handles has been updated, as well, and includes a sandblast textured spindle with a fine, knurl-textured grip. Both of the 6.24” handles feature a built-in, laser-cut Rogue logo endcap in white.
When it comes to quality construction, blazing speed, and a smooth spin, the SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope knows few rivals. Get your double unders up, hit new PRs, then come back and do it again tomorrow.
- Made in America
- NEW Bearing Swivel for omnidirectional movement
- NEW Tapered Handle Design: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Sandblast texture finish
- Handle Length: 6.24”
- NEW Grip: Fine Knurl Texture, 5/8” diameter
- Cable: 120" Coated 3/32" speed cable. (Black handle comes with a red cable, all other colored handles come with a clear coated cable.)
- Adjustable end
- NEW Laser-cut Rogue caps
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface