Froning SR-1F Speed Rope
Co-developed with Rogue athlete and 4-time CrossFit Games champion Rich Froning Jr., this new take on our SR-1 Bearing Speed Rope is built to handle the double-under demands of the Fittest Man on Earth.
The adjustable Froning SR-1F Speed Rope includes tapered, 6.5” rotating handles with a TPE overmold for a reliable, no-slip grip. The rope’s high-precision bearing system allows for top-end revolutions, and the coated 3/32” cable is optimized for both speed and durability. Rich’s design also features a unique new color palette with black handles, gray coating on both the grips and cable, and the Froning R* logo in white on each handle endcap.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Rogue Tapered Long Handle: 6.5” length, 1/2" diameter spindle to 7/8" diameter base, Froning R* logo on endcap
- Handgrips: Gray TPE Overmold ft. Rogue logo
- Cable: 117" Gray Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface