Fitted with coated cable
The 3.0 session is an elegant redesign of the rope that started it all off, revolutionizing the rope game back in 2012. No one had ever put this much thought and engineering into a jump rope before, and the results show it. Still the toughest, fastest, most efficient speed rope ever made, the session is the foundation of our rope line up. So whether it's setting world records, getting someone their first ever double-under, helping an athlete crush a workout at their box, or propelling a games athlete to a win, this rope is ready for whatever you can throw at it, and could be the last rope you ever need to buy.
3.0 session rope essentials
- 100% precision machined aluminum handles, bomb proof and guaranteed for life.
- Patented dual axis rotation, allowing your handles to stay on the end of the rope while eliminating torque build up in the cable.
- Oilite bushing internal anti-friction system for a smooth spin while maximizing power transfer from handle to cable, making for the most efficient rope ever created.
- Built standard with our clear COATED CABLE (12ft length), but is also compatible with all colors of both our bare and coated cables! Fast and highly efficient (although not quite as fast and light as our bare cable) our coated cable is the most durable option, can handle a variety of jumping surfaces, and is great for beginners and rope pros alike. Click here for our cable comparison chart for a full breakdown!
- Knurled handles for effortless grip under any condition.
- Comes with a microfiber bag for easy storage and transport.
What's new on the 3.0?
- Completely redesigned head, featuring chamfered cable exit points, allowing for a more extreme cable departure angle with less stress on the cable and longer cable life.
- All new anchor disc (replaces the ball) for smoother dual axis rotation and the optional addition of locking set screws (standard on comp edition).
- Improved internal anti-friction through the addition of a flanged oilite bushing, completely eliminating bare metal to metal contact for an even smoother, faster spin, while maintaining that legendary control and power transfer that RPM speed ropes are known for.
- Don't jump on concrete, asphalt, or other rough surfaces or the cable will fray.
- Only jump on rubber gym flooring or other similar smooth surfaces and the cable will last. :)
- It may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked.
- Don't use cable as a weapon... seriously.
- And of course, "don't double-under angry".