- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
- Shellfish free
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight.
Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Solgar ® Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
• Contains key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
• Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
• MSM is often combined with glucosamine for supplementation
Solgar ® Glucosamine MSM Complex comes in a 3 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of these key ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Glucosamine HCI (Providing Glucosamine, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline
cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Vitamin C (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Cross linked Cellulose Gum, Willow Bark (Salix spp.), Powdered Extract (5:1) (equivalent to 500 mg of willow), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Root Powdered Extract (4:1) (equivalent to 432 mg of ginger root), Manganese (as bisglycinate†)
†Long term intake of this amoung of maganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue