The RockNRoller was designed and developed by industry leading rehabilitation doctors and medical professionals. It includes comprehensive instructions for at-home therapy, a carrying strap, and end-caps that can be removed to securely connect multiple rollers in a series.
Our unique, doctor designed roller texture palpates (taps) tissues instead of compressing – releasing tight fascia, improving blood flow and relaxing muscles.
Lay Flat Instructions
A high-quality, full-color poster is included with every RockNRoller detailing corrective exercise developed by our own leading movement experts and doctors.
Modular & Portable
The RockNRoller includes a convenient carrying strap and easily removed end-caps (useful for storing your RockBalls & RockBands).
Added Bonus: Movement Manifesto + Poster
Every RockNRoller includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockNRoller
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about best ways to use RockNRoller
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques
- 45cm (about 18”) length
- 18” circumference
- 5.5” diameter
- RockNRoller Adaptor sold seperatly to combine rollers
- Lifetime Warranty