Legal information of website owner:
101 ST LEONARDS STR.
+44 131 6677331
Company registration number SC505497
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
The BattleBoxUK is not affiliated with or an approved distributor of Rogue Fitness
Returns Policy/Refund Policy
In the unlikely situation that you wish to return your goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we will accept the return of goods sent back to us within 30 days from order date. Please note, Buyer pays return postage. In other cases, you have a right to return goods back to us under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Please note, we provide 30 days warranty for our products, please contact with manufacturer after this period if you have an issue with product
If the unwanted items are returned in their original condition including tags & packaging, we will refund you any money which you have paid us for those items, or offer you an alternative product of similar value as a replacement if required. You will be responsible for the payment of the return postage of the unwanted goods and our original postage costs/handling fee to you. Refunds on items with which had Free Delivery will be charged the normal delivery costs once goods are returned.
We recommend that all returns are sent by recorded delivery for your safety. We will not take responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post
Any items that are on sale can be returned if the size does not fit, however we cannot offer refunds on any items that have been marked on sale or discounted and customer is due to pay shipping charges of sending it back out
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
ALL RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT RECORDED DELIVERY TO:
FAO : BATTLE BOX UK
101 ST. LEONARDS STR., EDINBURGH
EH8 9QY, SCOTLAND, UK
On the bottom of your invoice will be a returns and exchange form which you can fill in to inform us of what you would like us to do with your item once it has been returned please include this when returning your package, if you have lost your invoice please write a note including your full name, address and telephone number and any information that will help us process your return promptly.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Please note, the international shipment is subject of handling fee. In most cases, we're using a Royal Mail service, but we can change it depend of destination and weight of goods.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please note, it's buyer responsibility to provide the full and correct address for delivery. For UK - address must be listed in Royal Mail database. Sorry, we do not deliver to PO Box. BattleBoxUK do not take any responsibility for delivery if buyer fail to do so. e.g. provided wrong address or undelivereable or which not in Royal Mail database. All refunds or replacements will be send/made only Royal Mail investigation result according with Royal Mail T&C and schedule
We happy to provide some additional discount for products listed in our store. Minimum order is £5. Some products are excluded from any discounts, we do apologies for it
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.